Ten Eight Bookish Goals For 2013
- Read what I want when I want — In 2012 I decided to only read classics and as is typical when one boxes themselves in the plan can go sour.
- Do not go crazy with reading challenges — I don’t think I completed a single one last year, and I find them to be stressing to finish on time. That is not the point of blogging!
- This leads into my third resolution, remember that blogging is a hobby and should be fun.
- Try not to go overboard with spending on books
- Read my own books, I have so many on my shelves left unread.
- Comment on at least 5 blogs a day
- Continue with the blogging schedule I started at the end of 2012
- Schedule posts