Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer is a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Off The Blog
I rang in the new year with my boyfriend in Upper Wisconsin, surrounded by snow along with a binge watch of I Love Lucy the Hollywood season. As an I Love Lucy fan most of my life, this is by far my favorite season and has yet to fail in making me laugh. I started out 2017 with The conclusion of Harry Potter. As I have stated before, I reread this series every winter and with (in my opinion) our own Voldemort approaching office, it felt appropriate.
Last Week on the Blog
- [3 Jan] The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolen
- [5 Jan] Bridget Jones’s Baby Movie Review
- [6 Jan] Hello From the Gillespies by Monica McInerney
- [7 Jan] My TBR List Voting January 2017
- [8 Jan] Sunday Post #96
This Week on the Blog
- [10 Jan] New Releases I Meant to Read in 2016
- [13 Jan] Winter Bloggiesta 2017
- [14 Jan] My TBR List Reveal January 2017