It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey her meme is exactly as it sounds, share what you are reading and/or what’s next on the ever growing TBR.
On Monday, after a three day road trip we arrived in Florida to escape the cold winters of upper Wisconsin for three weeks. Our week has been very laid back filled with long walks, fishing off the docks and lots of reading.
- Book Review: Vanessa and Her Sister by Priya Parmar
- Book Review: Saving Grace by Jane Green
- Book Review: As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust by Alan Bradley
- My Life and Reading Accomplishments in January 2015
- Feb 2: Book Review Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Feb 3: Book Review Prayers for the Stolen by Jennifer Clements
- Feb 4: Book Review Waiting on Wednesday Happy are the Happy
- Feb 5: Book Review: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- Feb 6: On The Queue #4
Around the Blogosphere:
Alexa Loves Books is hosting the 2015 Book Blogger Love-a-Thon a weekend event to share the blogger love.
*all book covers are linked to Goodreads