- The readathon will go through January 1st and 2nd. You can start
anytime you’d like-just read during those two days (do let me know in a
comment that you’re participating so I can cheer you on!
- I will
be updating on my blog, as well as little updates on twitter (much like I
did in my readathoning in November). You can update…or not.
- Have fun! The only purpose and goal is to get into the groove of a new reading year in 2012.
I just got back from Christmas Vacation in sunny Florida and have gone into mourning after returning to the cold and reality. Although there’s nothing like a readathon to cheer you up!
Here’s what I’ll be reading:
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- 11/22/63 by Stephan King
- The Scent of Rain and Lightening by Nancy Pickard
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Alexander’s Bridge by Willa Cather