3. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013?
I’m almost done with Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight. It has been hailed as this year’s Gone Girl and I couldn’t agree more. It goes at a slow steady pace and if I wasn’t so into cleanliness, would skip personal hygiene for. The best book I’ve read (so far) in 2013 is The Dinner by Herman Koch another steady well paced thriller of two teens heinous act. These two novels have created a need to read more mysteries
- Juju @ Tales of Whimsy: First as I have boasted several times she created my beautiful header, which brings me to my first point she is extremely creative with her posts, thoughts on life and lives up to the name of her blog — whimsy
- As the Crowe Flies and Reads: I love her writing style, thinking it is clever and witty and always has an interesting take on the books she reviews.
- Felicia @ The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog: Felicia writes clever reviews and while I don’t partake, I love her Top Off Tuesday posts.
- Cat @ Tell Me a Story: Simple reviews but to the point (which I love) they are also well written and insightful.
- Jen @ The Introverted Reader: Jan composes honest well structured reviews and adds way too many books to my tbr.
- Samantha McNulty @ The Little Munchkin Reader: She claims that her reviews comes out in gooble de gook, but I beg to differ thinking they are very coherent and well put together.
- Debz @ Debz Bookshelf: I love reading her reviews/thoughts on fairy tales
- Michelle @ The True Book Addict: I love her events and insights.
Firstly, the blogs I listed above but also the community in general, I have yet to come across a book blogger who is unwilling to lend a helping hand or is anything but kind, showed through comments and encouragement for changes/thoughts on my blog. Also, just the fact that I have an outlet to express my thoughts on books and that anyone is nice enough to read and comment on a post I wrote means a lot too.