It’s readathon time! I’m so excited to start reading so I’ll cut to the chase with the beginning questionnaire
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Cress by Marissa Meyer
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My go to snack is usually yogurt and/or tea
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m actually really good at loading the dishwasher, finding the perfect spot for that cup or utensil and cringe if I see a dish on a counter. It is a true art.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m obviously looking forward to reading but the one main thing is to pace myself–don’t feel like you have to read for 24 hours straight (although that would be nice)
- A Single Breath by Lucy Clarke
- Ember Island by Kimberley Freeman
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon
Miss Darcy Decides by Reina M. Williams
- Solomon’s Bride by Rebecca Hazell
- James Clyde and the Diamonds of Orchestra by Colm McElwain
- Birth of an Assassin by Rick Stone