I decided to “bend the rules” and share my favorite posts that best describe my year in blogging and also fitting as it is my last post of the year.
- Christmas in New Orleans — I started out the new year right after a nice Christmas in New Orleans
- Twitter Help and Memes — I finally decided to join the really world and joined Twitter. I’m not too active on there but have realized that it is a helpful way to get posts out there.
- New Book Review Formats — After the boredom of formal reviews i.e. 5 paragraph high schoolesque I tried to diversify.
- Sidebars Or Lack Thereof — I cleaned up my sidebars — literally
- My Last Trip To The Library — I moved to Wisconsin in August and briefly discuss my last trip to my library in Illinois before removing my FIB status.