Details and sign up:
- challenge will run from Friday, November 22, 2013 through Monday, January 6, 2014 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
- cross over with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!
- These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore, a book of Christmas short stories or poems, books about Christmas crafts, and for the first time…a children’s Christmas books level!
–Candy Cane: read 1 book
–Mistletoe: read 2-4 books
–Christmas Tree: read 5 or 6 books (this is the fanatic level…LOL!)
–Fa La La La Films: watch a bunch or a few Christmas movies…it’s up to you!
–Visions of Sugar Plums: read books with your children this season and share what you
I’m joining Level Mistletoe and plan on reading two books:
- Mr. Darcy’s Christmas Carol by Carolyn Eberhart
- Christmas at Pemberly by Regina Jeffers
- Read-a-Thon dates: Friday, November 22 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 24 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
- You do not have to be signed up for theChristmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
- I am not requiring that you read Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up one holiday tale, even if it’s just to read some children’s books with your kids or some holiday short stories
- to check in on Twitter, we’ll use hashtag#CSreadathon
- as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate…feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc