Every year I have the best intentions to read all those lovely new releases but of course other books get in the way (too many books too little time) and said intention goes to the way side. This year, I hope to fix that and have joined the 2017 New Release Challenge hosted by Lexxie at (un)Conventional Bookreviews and Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2017.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2017 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2017, and sign-ups are open until February 15th 2017.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
I’ll be participating in New Release Newbie. I’m going to start with a goal of 15 with everything else being gravy.