I’m a big fan of cleaning out my eReader and this event is the perfect way to do it. Although, this time around it will be trickier as there will be a twelve week blackout of reading books acquired after the start date, December 17. It may be a little more constrictive but it is just the discipline I need to get my virtual tbr in check.
- Can I read ARCS / Review / Netgalley / Edelweiss books? Yes!
- What if I request before COYER begins but publisher doesn’t approve until after COYER starts? They count as acquired before COYER, since you did your part before.
- Is there a page requirement? No. As long as you review it, it counts. But just make sure you’re using your generator correctly for those under 100 page books.
- Can I read library books? Kindle lending library? Borrow books? Sorry, no. Not this time. Check back in the summer 🙂
- What about Kindle unlimited books? Do they count? If the book would cost someone without Kindle unlimited more than $1.00, then no. If it would be less than $1.00 then yes.