Giving a nod to “best books of the year” is the norm for end of year thoughts, and I love recommending them, but what about those ho-hum books. I am not trying to say that said books were horrible, just not to my taste, and I thought it would be fun to include them on this list too.
Note: some of these I have yet to review
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (reviewed each separately)
- Devil’s Knot by Mara Leveritt
- The Death of Ivan Ilyich by Leo Tolstoy
- Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer