1. Hermione Granger: She is the brightest witch of her time and proves that books are cool!
2. Matilda: Her love of reading kept her one step ahead of her dense family and is just awesome.
3. Atticus Finch: He is so elegent with words and leveled-headed; all due to the power of books
4. Hanna Schmitz: Stuburn yes and paid for her ilteracy with prison; but used this oppurtunity to learn to read proving that with literacy you can write your own ticket.
5. Alice (and her sister) “Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, ‘and what is the use of a book,’ thought Alice, ‘without pictures or conversations?”
6. Briony Tallis: A perfect example that a single word can effect everyone around you for better or for worse.