I don’t normally read series but when I do it is usually young adult.
I’d also like to note that most of these series are technically trilogies or just include a sequel.)
- Prophecy of Oz by Megan Shan (release date August 2013 planned trilogy) I pretty much love anything to do with Oz, so starting this series seems like a no-brainer.
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman: I recently read a review in Bookmarks Magazine and decided I must start this series.
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman This is similar to my reasoning above, except that the good reviews are from bloggers.
- The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney I love To Kill a Mockingbird so think this could be very interesting, plus I love her name.
- Unbound by Eve Marie Mont — It’s retellings of classic literature, one of my favorite genres. But because of that, I’m afraid it could be sink or swim.
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepard — Due to amazing reviews on blogs I follow.
- Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (I’ve technically already read Cinder and Scarlet by I’m looking forward to the other two in the series).
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. The first in this series has recently been made into a movie, and I’m a sucker for reading books made into movies.