1. Your online name:
I just go by my first name, Whitney
3. How many books you hope to read for the club
4. When you joined
March 11, 2012
5. Describe your literary background
Other than being a various reader I have no formal education on the subject.
6. Why you joined The Classics Club and/OR one interesting fact about you
I joined to step out of my literary classic zone and befriend other authors besides Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters.
7. The favorite book you’ve read so far for the club (if you’ve begun your list.) Or, the one you’re most intrigued to read.
I’ve only read one book off my list so far, The Diary of Adam and Eve by Mark Twain
8. Link ONE POST from your blog that you believe speaks to who you are.
Earlier this year I wrote a post on my first impressions of Jane Austen
9. Answer the one question you wish everybody would answer who enters this thread: what is the one book on your list that intimidates you the most.
The Odyssey by Homer