Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer is a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Off The Blog
This week, I saw the movie Loving The drama on Mildred and Richard Loving who were jailed for marrying a person of a different race and brought about Loving vs Virginia. It was incredibly moving, an emotional roller coaster and would highly recommend.
Last Week on the Blog
- [5 Dec] From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
- [6 Dec] Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016
- [7 Dec] Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
- [8 Dec] 2017 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge
- [9 Dec] A Last Goodbye by J.A. Jance
- [9 Dec] Friday Memes #53
- [11 Dec] Sunday Post #95
This Week on the Blog
- [12 Dec] The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
- [13 Dec] New Releases in 2017
- [14 Dec] Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar
- [15 Dec] Friday Memes #54
- [16 Dec] The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig
- [17 Dec] Book Blast: Marlene: A Novel of Marlene Dietrich by C.W. Gortner
I am also hosting a reading challenge in 2017 geared towards Jane Austen. Feel free to check it out by clicking on the button below.