Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer is a chance to share news~ A weekly wrap-up for the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are currently, and about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment, and add to that ever-growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme is hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date
Off The Blog
This week, I have been reading the Little House books. It has been fun to revisit a childhood favorite and have visited Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Wikipedia page several times — particularly during These Happy Golden Years. I also made a trip to Barnes and Noble and spent the last of my Christmas gift card. Call it Christmas in July!
Last Week on the Blog
- [18 Jul] 2016 High Summer Read-a-thon
- [19 Jul] The Secret Language of Stones: A Novel (The Daughters of La Lune, #2) by M.J. Rose
- [20 Jul] Mata Hari's Last Dance by Michelle Moran ★★★★★
- [23 Jul] 24 in 48 Readathon
- [24 Jul] Sunday Post #80
This Week on the Blog
- [26 Jul] Task it Tuesday: Reviews and SEO
- [28 Jul] Review-a-thon July 2016
- [29 Jul] Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah ★★
- [31 Jul] Sunday Post #81
Read This Week