Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer is a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I got back from an extended 4th of July vacation with my bf last Sunday from my family’s vacation home in upper Wisconsin, and had a nice time. I also saw the documentary Amy which I would highly recommend, I knew nothing about Amy Winehouse and found it very interesting but it could be an emotional roller-coaster for some.
- I proposed a blog tour for Classic Literature
- Blogged my weekly feature TBR Thursday
- Wrote a book review for The Bishop’s Wife
- Participated in Coyer’s Beach Party Read-a-thon
- Opened sign ups for a Daphne du Maurier Blog Tour
- I will participate in the High Summer Read-a-thon
- Review Snow White Must Die
- Review: Bad Wolf
- Host TBR Thursday
- Join The Book Vixen’s Review-a-thon