Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer is a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
We have moved and are settling in to our home in Wisconsin. My sister-in-law is currently living with us until the close of their (she and my brother) home in Madison. So for now, it is the three plus our two cats and Beth/Ryan’s large dog and two cats. Zorro is still imprisoned after his surgery, although we are allowing him to walk in the bedroom (with the door closed). As for our cute little cat Winkie has gone Napoleon on the visiting animals and is protecting her turf. Fortunately, since she is declawed she can’t do too much damage.
I also have one question, I’ve been shooting around and looking into the .com thing and of course sheistoofondofbooks.com is taken. I’ve thought about grabbing the .net but it is so similar and I’m worried people would mistype the address. I’ve been thinking of alternatives, after elimination I came up with bookfondness and booksturnedherbrain, both of which have available .coms. Do you think it matters if I go with a .net or use a .com that isn’t the exact name of said blog?
- Book Review: We Are The Goldens
- Book Review: Death of the Black-Haired Girl
- Book Review: The Here and Now
- Book Review: The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet
- Monthly Review for August
- Guest Post: Karen Chase, Author of Polio Boulevard
- Giveaway: This Is Where I Leave You: book/movie tie in
- Book Review: Faithful Place by Tana French
- Movie Review: The Giver