1. What are you reading right now?
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
2. How many books have you read so far?
Still reading my first
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
All of them
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really, it was one of the first nice days of the season, so I did leave the house and go for a walk; but otherwise it has been interruption free.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Um, that I could read this long without falling asleep.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not yet, this is my first year participating so ask me again in a few hours.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I think take a few more breaks. Move those limbs around!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not yet, but I’m making a cup of tea right now.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Be well prepared with book lists/snacks and just have fun.