1. What are you reading right now?
Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two so far
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I’d love to get a least halfway through Angela’s Ashes, it’s one of my favorites
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really, I had to do a few chores around the house but that’s about it.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
A.) That I haven’t fallen asleep B.) How long my attention span is.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I think they’re doing a great job thus far.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Right now I can’t think of anything, I’m really liking the set-up.