I will be MIA this month. My brother is getting married on the 17th. My family is very, very excited about this but with all the happy hectics that comes with a wedding, I will be an absentee blogger.
Way back in June, I had a call out for guest bloggers, keeping the blog active and hoping to add a little spice and unique voices to She is too fond of books. I really was not expecting anyone to respond and was tickled pink when these lovely bloggers answered my call.
- August 7, Michelle at The True Book Addict
- August 9, Anya at On Starships and Dragonwings
- August 15, Emily at Classics and Beyond
- August 5, The Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon
- August 8, Multiple Exposure: Sophie Medina #1 by Ellen Crosby
- August 21, The Age of Ice by J.M. Sidorova
- August 23, Rapunzel by Brothers Grimm