It’s official, Dewey’s 24 hour Read-a-thon is over and I had a great time! My progress through out the read-a-thon can be found here and below is the end of read-a-thon survey.
1. Which hour was the most daunting for you?
Hour Three. My tea had not kicked in yet and I had started “zoning out”.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I read Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, the second book in The Hunger Games. Catching Fire is a fast-paced high-energy book which I was glued to through-out the read-a-thon. I think the best advice is to read smaller books as it gives you a sense of accomplishment.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
It was so well organized with the hourly posts going up promptly.
5. How many books do you read?
One, and started a second.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
I finished Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins and started Mockingjay by the same author.
7. Which book did you enjoy the most?
I am loving The Hunger Games Trilogy!
8. Which book did you enjoy the least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would love to participate next time! I had a blast! As for my role, of course I would love to be a Reader again and depending on what life throws at me, maybe a Cheerleader.