Bloggiesta is coming, (September 28-30th to be precise) and after looking at my blog discovered it is in dire need of cleaning.
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
A few of the topics we’ve already had interest in through our mini-challenge sign-ups (now closed):
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many many more!
My list is still a work in progress but after a quick look at my blog here is what I feel needs progress:
- update tags
- write/update reviews on Goodreads
- organize shelfs on Goodreads
- write back-up posts
- start “Modern Monday” Meme
- catch up on commenting