- Ebooks are fine. Audiobooks are fine as long as they are the unabridged versions.
- Rereads and crossovers with other challenges are fine.
- You can change your level at any time.
- The challenge goes from January 1st to December 31st, 2012.
- If you read, for example, the edition that has the first 3 Vampire
Chronicles books together in one volume, that still counts as 3. We’re
going by how the books were originally published.
- All books written by Anne Rice count, not just the Vampire Chronicles, including those written under a pseudonym.
- You can sign up any time from now until November 30, 2012.
- Louis de Pointe du Lac (1 to 5 books)
- Lestat de Lioncourt (6 to 10 books)
- Armand (11 to 15 books)
- Marius de Romanus (16 to 20 books)
- Maharet (21 to 25)
- Akasha (26 to 30)
- Interview With the Vampire
- The Vampire Lestat
- Queen of the Damned
- The Mummy
- The Witching Hour
- The Tale of the Body Thief
- Memnoch the Devil
- Servant of the Bones
- The Vampire Armand
- Vittorio the Vampire
- Blood and Gold
- Blackwood Farm
- Blood Canticle
- Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt
- Christ the Lord: The Road to Cana
I am participating in Louis de Pointe du Lac (1 to 5 books)