Winter’s Respite Read-A-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict starts today. My goal for this week is to read at least two books and read two hours each day. That seems manageable to me. I usually promise a check-in post during the read-a-thon but I need to face the music and come to terms with the fact that I never do. Therefore I will simply do a wrap-up post at the end of the week.
I thought and thought about my tbr for the event and here is what I’ve come up with.
The Riddle of Sphinx Island by R.T. Raichev
- The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White
Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- The Collector of Dying Breaths by M.J. Rose
- The Grip of God by Rebecca Hazell
- James Clyde and the Diamonds of Orchestra by Colm McElwain
- Queen Elizabeth’s Daughter by Anne Clinard Barnhill